LRC (Legacy Readiness Conditon) Levels
LRC stands for “Legacy Readiness Condition” which is largely inspired from the US Military’s “DEFCON” system (Defense Readiness Condition). It is a standardized system we use in all games we play that clearly establishes guidelines for members outside of events. It defines what to expect when members login before beginning their daily activities. It also defines a state in which members must be ready for potential conflict.
Readiness Levels are posted in Discord and in-game when available at all times, allowing quick glances for members logging in. The following levels are generally universal, but game-specific SOPs apply. Always refer to your documentation/guides for the specific game you are playing with Legacy.
Combat Status Levels
We use a simpler version of the LRC levels while in-combat during communications between levels of leadership. While these can be found in our internal communications SOP, we will highlight the basic levels here.
During combat it is common for higher leadership to ask the shotcaller/raid leader over comms on their status. In response in one word, the shotcaller/raid leader responds with a color status, defining quickly to leadership how to respond further, whether with reinforcements, logistics, and similar.
Note, Legacy uses “Status” as a term for overall health of squad/unit.
Legacy Leadership asks : “Squad xx, what is your status?”
Response: Green (100% chance for success)
- In Combat: No risk of losing current objective/battle
- Outside Combat: No enemies present
Response: Yellow (90% chance for success)
- In Combat: Actively engaging enemy with confidence, zero to minor losses possible.
- Outside Combat: Enemy is present but not a threat.
Response: Orange (50% chance for success)
- In Combat: Engaged with enemy, but fighting a losing battle, need support or risk wipe.
- Outside Combat: Enemy is too numerous to engage with certainty, can delay, but will wipe potentially. Support could turn things around. Still time to relocate.
Response: Red (10% chance for success) –
- In Combat – Enemy has superior numbers/strength, and are actively clearing our squad. Do not send reinforcements.
- Outside Combat – Enemy has superior speed and/or numbers, you will not be able to survive and should expect wipe.